Sunday, August 1, 2010

How My Day Was: Sunday




I love this Sunday! Normally, nothing happens on Sunday except for church but today was a different one.





I told myself that I will grab a bite before going to church. I told myself that I will go to Uptown Geneva at least 15 minutes before the service so that I can chat with some people there...

I woke up at 8.30H but couldn't make myself leave the bed so I just amazingly laid there for 30 minutes. Then I realized I'm supposed to read my bible! So I read my reading plan for the day. I finally got up and prepared for church. As expected, I finished preparing at 10.20H so I found my self running again towards Uptown Geneva. Service was at 10.30H (Argh! I hate my self for being extra slow on Sundays!)

I love our topic at ICF. Our series is "at the movies". Today, the topic was the Bruce Almighty movie.
After the service, I went to the Gare to grab a grande Java Chip with an extra shot of espresso at the starbucks - it's becoming a Sunday routine for me. From the gare, I walked going to my apartment.
When I got to my apartment at 12.30H, I saw a message from Carol asking me if I want to walk by the lake this afternoon. We decided to meet at 15.30H at the Denner.
While waiting for 15.30H, I heated a slice of pizza, called my family, checked my facebook and started reading Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian. I realized that I haven't read the book before it so I started reading "Eat Pray Love" instead.

At 15.30H, I was with Carol and Chito. We didn't catch the bus because of me so we walked up to the gare instead. (I wasn't late! I promise! the bus was early!)
We started on the other side of the lake. We played a couple of games, checked the Jet d'Eau, bought churros (Carol and Chito decided to go for ice cream instead), checked out the rides (we just checked them, we didn't ride anything except for the horror booth).
We went to the other side of the lake to check what's in there. Basically the same. I tried the mojitos... it wasn't that good - too many ice and too many lime.
Carol was going to mass so we decided to go home and meet at Servet for dinner after an hour.
We had dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant. I had my favorite lasagna. I got back to my apartment at around 21.00H
Thank you Lord for a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment